Members can exchange their OneCards/Membership Cards for equipment at the Wellness Center front desk including;
- Basketballs, Soccerballs, Footballs, Volleyballs, Corn Hole, Kan-Jam, etc.
Open Recreation will primarily take place in the Multipurpose Gym located on the second floor, room 208. Activities will be scheduled based upon availability; basketball, floor hockey, volleyball, indoor soccer, pickleball, etc. When nothing is scheduled, or reserved, the activity will be basketball.
Access to Open Recreation:
Failure to abide by these policies will result in the cancellation of Open Recreation deemed appropriate by the administrative staff. The Wellness Center staff has the authority to instruct members and/or guests to leave the Wellness Center if their conduct necessitates such action. The Wellness Center has a zero tolerance policy for violence or intimidation of any sort. Any user, who in the judgment of the Administrative Staff, Building Manager or Wellness Center staff member, engages in or tries to instigate violence or intimidating actions or whose conduct threatens or endangers the health and safety of any member, student or satt member, will result in immediate removal with disciplinary actions (if applicable).
- Participants must be an enrolled WSU student with a valid WSU OneCard or current Community/Alumni member
- Be sponsored by an enrolled WSU student or current member
- Guest must be 18 years or older
- Possess a valid photo ID, which will be held at the control desk
- Must check in with control desk upon entry, and complete the paper waiver
- Coming soon!
Be sure to check out the facility schedule HERE, as there are times the space will be closed due to practices, rentals, and other events. We do our very best to reschedule based on availability.